Tuesday, June 23, 2020

I am thankful for...

What are you thankful for? 

I know it is getting harder and harder to find things to be thankful for. Many of us still have good health and that certainly something to be thankful for.  But, there are still horrible stressors continuing to consume our daily: the rise in Covid case numbers, the ongoing civil rights issues, the upcoming election, the uncertainty with jobs, etc.

It is overwhelming.
It can be really hard to remember that some things are still good in our lives.

I sent this to a few friends, back during the self-quarantine and thought it was worth sharing with you all.  If are you like me and struggling to stay thankful, complete either or both of these thankful lists. They will make you think, smile and hopefully give you a little peace during these trying times.

I am thankful for...
List items for each letter of the alphabet.
Examples:
A = Action Movies - which give me a great distraction now and then
Z = Zelda, Ziggy and Zoey - they are always a source of entertainment and love.

I am thankful for...
Complete the list below, or create your own list and share it with family and friends.

  • Ability
  • Activity
  • Animal / Pet
  • Book
  • Color
  • Event
  • Family
  • Food
  • Friend
  • Holiday
  • Invention(s)
  • Movie
  • Music
  • Object
  • Person
  • Place
  • Season
  • Something I Own
  • Technology
  • Thing(s) in Nature
  • Vacation




2 comments:

  1. I followed your advice and found that there are many, many more things to be thankful for than to be upset about. Family and Faith are two of my biggies.

    ReplyDelete

Packing for a trip

I was enjoying dinner with a friend the other day.  We were discussing traveling.  I love traveling and we occasionally share stories about ...